Welcome to the website of the Dedalus Press, one of Ireland’s longest established literary imprints, publishing the best in contemporary poetry from Ireland, and poetry from around the world in English translation. As well as info on all of our titles in print, you’ll find a growing selection of interviews, excerpts and audio files representing new and backlist titles. And if you like what you find, why not sign up to our Mailing List or click on a social media link to share with friends. Poetry Matters: Spread the Word.
- Paddy Bushe in email conversation with Pat Boran about his latest collection of poems, On a Turning Wing, winner of the 2017 Irish Times Poetry …Read More »
- In our new anthology, The Deep Heart’s Core: Irish Poets Revisit a Touchstone Poem, some 100 poets accept the invitation to revisit a favourite, key …Read More »
- Join the Dedalus Press Mailing List to avail of special offers and keep up with news of new publications. Our programme for 2017 features an …Read More »
- Keith Payne’s letter from Galicia, first published in The Level Crossing, introduces two of the new wave of Galician poets. World is crazier and more …Read More »
- To coincide with the launch of her new collection of poems, Geomantic, we link here to a recording of a wide-ranging conversation between the poet …Read More »
- Leland Bardwell (1922 – 2016) “For such a big personality, her carbon footprint was small. Her radio played Lyric FM, quietly. And for years and …Read More »